Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Week Seven - The Work Continues in California

Last week's email didn't get to me so there was nothing to write. But I saw pics posted of Andrew at Zone Conference and all was shown to be well :)

This week an email came and he mentioned about his companion telling him a triangle analogy:
  • "In the world there's a triangle and the boss is at the top and everyone else trickles down to the bottom. When the Savior was on the earth He turned it all upside down. The Savior was the boss but He was at the bottom - He served everyone and put them at the top." That's an amazing concept!-To put everyone at the top and help and lift them.
He said:
  • I'm really thankful for how the mission is going so far. I don't think I could have asked for a more perfect first month in Cali. It's been a roller coaster but also not. It's also been super chill and amazing.
  • I love learning and growing all the time, and continuing to have experiences.
What a great experience this is for him!
Elder Lovgren and Elder CedeĊ„o at Elder Lovgren's first Zone Conference
Happy missionary at Zone Conference


No comments:

Post a Comment